Friday, December 21, 2012

It's Not the End of the World For Us Today

Shalom, chaverim! As said by our Rabbi Greg Kanter, of Temple Sinai in Delray Beach, Florida, Jews observe the Jewish calendar, so it's not the end of the world for us at the moment. But just in case it might be for some readers, I'll keep it brief. In fact, I now have to excuse myself so I can keep working on my spicy Israeli carrot salad side dish contribution. Elul and I are attending an "End of the World" party after services this evening, so we're helping everyone stock up on their internal resources of antioxidants. Who knows, we might be wrong!




So with that, I wish you all a Shabbat shalom from Israel!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. I am interested in your comments, but I will delete anything that is either spam or just plain nasty. Please do not use the comments forum as a political or religious soapbox--there are SO many other online forums for those kinds of tedious arguments!